Here's what I don't like about Maher:

1.  His spreading of misinformation about covid (and before that, promoting
non-science based medicine).

2.  His fat-shaming -- although I don't think he's done it yet this season.

3.  Most recently, his conversation with Congressman Dean Phillips of
Minnesota who's running to defeat Biden in the Democratic primary.  Maher
mentioned that others have noted a resemblance between him and Phillips and
mentioned that Phillips is Jewish -- without also mentioning that his
mother was Jewish.  He should have added that fact to the conversation.

That said, I watch *Real Time* every week, for two reasons:  (1) It has the
best writing staff of late night comedy show, and (2) It often makes me
think, even when I don't like what's being said.

Finally, the Governor is really good looking.