Just as I don’t really get what so many people love about Swift, I also
don’t get what some people hate about her so much. I doubt there are many
people alive who have watched more NFL games on TV than I have. They always
have X number of minutes of crowd reaction shots, often of pretty women, or
children, or fat guys with their shirts off. Having a few of those minutes
be of Swift (and often of Kellie’s mother, who got at least as much camera
time on her own in last year’s playoffs as Swift has this year) is hardly a
burden. They don’t really have her on screen very much, never during and
football action. If a mid 30s Beyoncé  was in the early romance stages of
dating Patrick Mahomes and attended most of his games and acted girly and
flirty in the stands I would be demanding much more screen time for her
than what they are giving Swift. And if they devote 2 hours of the Super
Bowl pregame crap to a Taylor Swift hype fest, it would only be an
improvement over what they usually do.

Sent from Gmail Mobile