Bearing in mind that I have no vested interest one way or the other when it
comes to football or Taylor Swift (like them or loathe them, whatever
floats your boat), both the NFL and country music both notoriously lean to
the right, so for the absurdists in the GOP to be making the baseless
claims they are colluding to support Biden is beyond laughable. I would
sooner believe that Obama and Clinton were teaming up to endorse a third
term for Bush Jr.

Kevin M. (RPCV)