I watched the rest of the week because I like Klepper, but the other
correspondents leave me cold.
I suppose Stewart will hold onto his following, but the more I've seen him
since he left the show the first time, the more I've disliked him. I don't
think he's setting himself up for being harsher on Trump, though; for, what, a
decade?, he's been too much "a pox on both your houses" for my tastes. I'm not
saying that either the Dems or Biden haven't earned criticism, but what he does
in that regard is lazy and obvious.
--Dave Sikula

    On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 10:20:04 AM PST, M-D November