I tried out for "The 1% Club" back in May 2023 - actually, I tried out for
"untitled quiz show for a major streaming service," but based on the questions
that were asked during the Zoom tryout, I figured out what show it was (and
found episodes of the Australian version, which is hosted by comedian Jim
Jeffries, to watch so I knew exactly what it would be like).

It was originally scheduled to tape in July 2023, but ended up being pushed
back to February 2024 by the strikes. Unfortunately, they ended up only wanting
me as a standby contestant, which would have meant having to sit around for 8+
hours and getting paid a whole $100, so it wasn't worth taking a day off from
my actual job. (They also gave me less than one day's notice for wanting me at
Television City for a 6:30 A.M. call time.)