>From Prostate Cancer.

We have an OJ trial expert on the list, so I will not attempt to sum up or
draw conclusions, though I too watched a lot of that trial.

I will just say this: while I do not object to obituary stories saying
evidence presented at the criminal trial appeared to indicate he was
guilty, it does outrage me when that observation action is not paired (as
it rarely is) with some allusion to the Ramparts scandal, which at least
should explain to most white people why that jury found the claims of
Simpson’s lawyers reasonable

https://apnews.com/article/5f2e659775684544b3034c380157cac9

Sent from Gmail Mobile