Arvid’s buddy is dying the documentary producers … he doesn’t have a leg to
stand on. He already apologized for offenses… you can’t apologize for
something, then sue stating you didn’t do the something. He’s gonna get
laughed out of court.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/dan-schneider-sues-defamation-over-quiet-on-set-docuseries-1235888146/

Kevin M. (RPCV)