On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Mukund Deshpande wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anybody suggest me a topic about any latest technology related to
> Computer Science for my Seminar ??
> If its Open Source even better.Waiting for your valuable responses.
>
> thanks,
> SMS

How about giving a Seminar on 'SCALA' ?

You're anyway learning it, working on it.

If you want a CS-sounding topic, how about 'register based VM' architecture ?

You can discuss about Lua 5.x implementation.

If you want even more exotic sounding stuff, how about 'Correctness of Monadic
state: An imperative call-by-Need calculus'

Refer to doi 10.1.1.27.9631

All this stuff is Open Source :-)

Or how about this.

Exhaustive interpretation of Sqlish DSL-oriented OO-fied Functional programming
languages that have yet not been discovered. A quantifiable calculus to prove
the non-existence of such languages as a Turing conjecture.

Impressive eh ;-)

thanks
Saifi.