On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, sam_girish wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> This is Girish. I am new to this group. Let me know the
> activities, events etc of Twincling Technology Foundation, so
> that I would actively participate in the group.
>
> I am open source enthusiast.
>

> Regards, Girish

Just three things leveraged on Open Source:
1. Single track focus on technology
2. Contributing towards technical excellence and learning
3. community based technology innovation

Open Source as a model of development, communication and licensing.
(BSD, MIT, Apache License)

This is accomplished through
 . saturday meetups (once a month)
   http://twincling.org/events

 . hands-on labs, academic programmes

 . making technical presentations at other community events like
   Barcamp, Devcamp.

 . developing infrastructure (open source) software.
   http://twincling.org/projects

 . helping organizations and technically focussed communities.
   engineering excellence

 . sharing technical knowledge through blogs/tweets
   http://twincling.org/

 . technology focussed community events
   Open Source Days
   Twincling Connect

Also you must know, there are three things that "we never do":
 . advocay
 . ideological regurgitation
 . waste time

i think you already attended the Saturday meet (TSM) at Applabs
on 'Open Source cloud computing' and so got a better feel on
the community activities and interaction.

thanks
Saifi.