On 01/08/2012 08:52 AM, HoverHell wrote:
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM, bino oetomo<b...@indoakses-online.com>  wrote:
Bassicaly I need to handle "groupchat" and "chat" message-type diferently

With -->  from wokkel.xmppim import MessageProtocol , I can send and receive
groupchat and chat type ... but I can not got the original sender ID
I might guess that you don't know that PMs sent through MUC always
have a JID of “roomname@mucserver/usernick” and you can only get the
original user's JID only if MUC permits that (e.g. the bot is a
moderator in the room), and only from join/leave messages and/or
contact info.
Though if that's not the problem — please clarify your question.
I think thats the problem.

But .. what about the msg type ? will it "chat" ?

Sincerely
-bino-