Dear Ralph
On 04/12/2012 06:34 PM, Ralph Meijer wrote:
From the look of the log, it looks like something is up with the lookup of the XMPP SRV DNS records. But, without your script and/or details on the server, I cannot say anything beyond that.

You might want to set XMPPClient.logTraffic to True in your script, to get a trace of the XMPP traffic itself.

It would be interesting to know if your script does connect properly to other servers. Also, does the script at <https://mailman.ik.nu/pipermail/twisted-jabber/2010-August/000330.html>, run with twistd -ny, show the same behavior?

Thankyou for your enlightment,
and I apologize since never take a deeper look before make mailing post.

Yes .. it's about the lookup.
Some hove ... the upgrade process intervere resolvconf .... thats why the lookup going bad.

Sincerely
-bino-