On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:24:37 +0200, luper rouch <luper.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to port my Application API based services to the twistd
plugin interface, to be able to retrieve command line options.

In the existing services, I reimplemented t.a.s.MultiService
startService() and stopService() to do some actions at startup and
shutdown.

How can I do this in a plugin ?

The top-level API for plugins is mostly a function that returns an IService
provider.  So if you have your own version of MultiService, you can just
return an instance of that, just like the one you were creating in your .tac
file, from a makeService function which is registered as a plugin of the
suitable type.

Jean-Paul