> On Jul 5, 2017, at 2:32 AM, Barry Scott <barry.sc...@forcepoint.com> wrote:
>
> I am interested in using Twisted with a couple of technologies: WebSockets
> and
> QUIC. I'm researching what is already available.

Why are you interested in QUIC? My understanding was that Google used this
protocol as an experiment, but HTTP/2 is the successful termination of the
experiment, and nobody should really be using it.  (For http2 support, `pip
install twisted[tls,http2]`).

Investigating now I guess I can see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol-02
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol-02> suggests that it has
a future life as a transport for http2?

> I found the autobahn-python for WebSockets, are there other projects that
> provide WebSockets that I have missed?

There's txWS... but autobahn is a lot more current and updated.

> I could not find references to any projects supporting the QUIC protocol for
> python. I did find the libquic project. Do you know of any work going on for
> this protocol for Twisted?

None that I know of.  Perhaps you could contribute it!

-glyph