> On Aug 20, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Thomas Hartwich <ceebor...@gmx.de> wrote:
>

>  Ok, I finally got a solution for my problem. As I know, the TLS server was
> working with DefaultOpenSSLContextFactory but this only takes file paths to
> private key/certificate, I created my own SSL-Context file.
>
> For anybody who has the same problem:

Please note that this solution will prevent the use of TLS 1.3 when it is
available, among other problems.

DefaultOpenSSLContextFactory should be deprecated (I hope someone has the time
to do it soon), as is the 'getContext' interface that you're using (you should
be using
https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/17.5.0/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IOpenSSLServerConnectionCreator.html

<https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/17.5.0/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IOpenSSLServerConnectionCreator.html>
 ) so it would be really good to understand what part of the non-deprecated TLS
stack is broken for you.

-glyph