Noted. And thanks to Amber for cutting the release!

On 20/03/2020 06:48, Glyph wrote:
Hi Richard!

Thanks for your testing!

One thing I always like to remind people is that if you want a particular ticket to get addressed quickly (in this case, the release) one thing you can do is to go to https://twisted.reviews/ and review a couple of project-member-submitted contributions; this drains the review queue and makes it more likely that project members with review privileges will review the thing you want reviewed, whenever they have spare cycles.

-glyph