Thanks James. But for this i need to look into the Twitter account
constantly right! I have to write a loop which is running all the time and
looking for the Twitter users account for the updates. If this is the case,
i was wondering will it be a problem for the application performance.

Thanks,
Muni.

--
Munendra Chevuru,