Hi all,

I've been playing around with building a Twitter client in pure
Javascript and it's actually working better than I'd expected. The
only real hiccup I've encountered so far is with API calls that
require the use of POST. Since I'm relying on JsonP to get off-domain,
I think these POST calls require that the client browser redirect to
twitter.com.

I'm wondering if there could be a 'redirect' query string argument
telling twitter.com to send the client back to a specified URL. Or
does something like this exist and I just missed it? Or maybe this is
a bad idea for some reason?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan