Thanks Jake, I was getting the same errors.

Is this expected behavior now for Twitter or is this a bug in the new
Twitter release (Not supporting the Expect: Continue header). I'm
writing a multi-service Windows Mobile application and I'd prefer not
changing global http connection settings if I don't have to.