I find this to be particularly concerning from a privacy point of
view.

You can retrieve enough information about a user to even replicate
their home page. This could be particularly damaging from a phishing
point of view. Not only can I spoof the Twitter home page, I can now
spoof the home page of any user that visits it. Making it that much
more realistic.

This is, however, one of the reasons I run with NoScript (FF
extension) when I'm browsing the web.

While this information _is_ publicly accessible, I want to reiterate
that it is troubling how you can figure out which specific Twitter
user may be visiting your site.