That call works for me.  Using page=2 does indeed give me the next
page or results.

Are you sure you have a second page of results? One way to know if you
don't is if there are less than the count parameter results returned.
For instance, you have count=200. If only 152 updates are included in
the results, you know that you don't have another page. You should
receive an empty <statuses type="array"></statuses> if you are on a
page past where you have any results.