I am adding my twitter timeline to my website (online flash portfolio)
and have been successful in getting the data using SWX. I currently
have the username and password set in the SWF however, and need to
change this for obvious security reasons. I am new to PHP and am
trying to search the web and decide whether i need to store my
username and password in a database to query or if I can put them in a
php file on my server and get them that way. I just need to get it
done while not exposing my login info. Anyone have a link to share or
advice. Note: I'm working in AS3...