This can also be retrieved using any valid Twitter account. One thing
to note, however, is that the relationship data in these queries is
not always accurate (or existent). There's an open ticket for this:
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=234

This is the main reason that I do friendship checks using the
friendship/exists method and then cache the results of that on my side
depending on my requirements. Annoying, but necessary to retrieve
accurate data until Twitter takes care of those issues.

dpc