Hi Doug,

The second part of your response was very encouraging so I just wanted
to confirm it again :-)

Are you saying "Yes" to how twitter's Oauth implementation will work?
or are you saying "It would be nice to be able to do it" and therefore
hope that twitter would do so?

If it is the former, can you shed some light on how a third party
website will be able to get long term user-specific credentials from
twitter?

Best and thnx

Naveen