Hi Guys,

I am working developing twe2's oAuth support and I have a quick question for
the group.  Obviously, oAuth solves us having to store the twitter-ers
username and password on our system by delegating the authentication out to
twitter, however, for the past couple of services I have created, the
twitter username and password has been the only form of identification on
our services, basically meaning that there is no seperate login account for
our service.

So my question is it acceptable whenever the users' sessions on our site
expires to redirect the user to the oAuth "allow twe2 access" page at
twitter if they need to login to our site? Obviously if they never login to
the site again the access_token may still be valid (unless they remove our
app from their account) and the backend software still works like normal,
but if they re-accept our application this will refresh the access token but
I am ok with that.

On a side note, the "Allow Access" page says the following "The application
*Twe2* by *Twe2 Limited* would like the ability to *access and update* your
data on Twitter".  We are read only application it should read "The
application *Twe2* by *Twe2 Limited* would like the ability to *access *your
data on Twitter"

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan

Twe2 Ltd - www.twe2.com