Hi Chris,
I've seen reports of this HTTP 0 before but I'm having trouble
making sense of it. There is no code in our system that returns 0, at
least not on purpose and I couldn't find anything in our apache logs.
A quick trip to Google shows that libcurl (used by the PHP curl
functions) returns 0 if it cannot connect. Are you able to make the
same request via the curl command line utility? If so, please send
along the output of curl -v (minus the Authorization header).
Thanks;
— Matt Sanford
[1] - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/290996/http-status-code-with-libcurl
On Feb 19, 2009, at 01:53 PM, Chris wrote:
Howdy,
I am making API calls to Twitter using PHP ('Arc90 Twitter API Client'
Library) to update a users status, and about 3 out of 10 times CURL
returns a HTTP status code of 0 - with no other data returned.
But if I try again and again it will usually work within a few
repeats. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks for your help,
Chris.