+0 for neutral...
I have a GMail label prepended to the emails, so it would be
redundant, but I'll live :)
-Chad

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Westley Annis <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I vote to add it.
>
> Westley
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Matt Sanford
> Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:21 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [twitter-development] Maillist Title
>
>
> Hi Leslie,
>
>     I can add it if people like. Raise of hands? If we don't add it
> you can make mail rules in most systems based on the To: address.
>
> Thanks;
>   - Matt Sanford
>
> On Feb 19, 2009, at 05:15 PM, Leslie Huyan wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Can we add [twitter-development] or something else like this in the
>> title of the emails from this group?
>> Is there a automatic way provided by Google Group or do we need to
>> specify it manually?
>> In any case, it's better to have it like the other groups do, since
>> it's promiscuous without it in my inbox.
>>
>> Leslie
>
>

Reply via email to