No objection. I am filtering my mail anyways. J as long as the group mail id
does not change, my mail goes into the right folders! J
<http://www.niravthakker.co.cc> When Life throws a lemon at you, make a
lemonade!
Nirav Thakker
Bangalore
<http://www.niravthakker.co.cc> http://www.niravthakker.co.cc
mobile:
+91-9845-950-420
<http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_banner_sig&lang=en>
Want a signature like this?
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Matt Sanford
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: [twitter-development] Maillist Title
No objections, so it looks like the [twitter-dev]'s have it.
- Matt
On Feb 19, 2009, at 08:43 PM, Stuart wrote:
Couldn't care less.
-Stuart
Sent from my leaf blower
On 20 Feb 2009, at 01:31, Matt Sanford <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,
Please respond into this thread with any objections or other
suggestions. I'll review tomorrow and see where we're at. I personally like
[twitter-dev] just to keep any confusion at bay. Twit is a word used by
others, notably This Week in Tech . not that I think they have a dev group.
Thanks;
- Matt
On Feb 19, 2009, at 05:26 PM, Mark Bao wrote:
+1 for [twitdev].
On Feb 19, 2009, at 8:21 PM, [email protected] wrote:
I agree, it would make it easier to check on the 'ol BlackBerry. Maybe
something like [twitdev] ?
_____
From: Leslie Huyan
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:15:43 +0800
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [twitter-development] Maillist Title
Hi,
Can we add [twitter-development] or something else like this in the title of
the emails from this group?
Is there a automatic way provided by Google Group or do we need to specify
it manually?
In any case, it's better to have it like the other groups do, since it's
promiscuous without it in my inbox.
Leslie