If i'm not wrong there's no limit for POST ans as this is a post request type you should have no problems in creating a quick script that makes you unfollow everyone.
Thx On Feb 23, 4:41 pm, Zac Bowling <[email protected]> wrote: > So I have kind of weird request. > > My boss, who is following 24,386 people (and has 22,752 followers) > came to me and wanted me to hack something to wipe out all the people > he follows so he can start clean again for various reasons. > > I'm curious if there is any tools internally at twitter that could > help with this maybe because this seems to push the limits of what the > API was intended for. (If so, you can contact me off list at > [email protected]) > > If not, the code is fairly trivial to do (I already have something > that does something similar in fact), but I don't want to set off any > alarms if I make 24,385 unfollow requests and several requests to pull > his social graph down as it runs. I can also throttle it as I was > planning to do and do it across a few days. > > Thanks, > > Zac Bowlinghttp://twitter.com/zbowlinghttp://zbowling.com/
