Hi,
  I am really new to all of this.  I got the greatbundi's code to work
and also another code.  What I am not understanding is why it does not
display other informormation.  For instance, for me at least, this
code does not tell me what friend's update I am reading.  It only
shows the text and for the life of me I can not figure out why!

  A brief explanation would be appreciated. Thank you.