After it has been approved, do we need to add source parameter to all
twitter status updates? Or does twitter do it automatically?

On Mar 12, 1:45 am, Cameron Kaiser <[email protected]> wrote:
> > You probably missed it the same way i missed it. The term Twitter uses
> > is not what my mind assumed it would be.
>
> > I googled "Custom Twitter Client Name" and "Change Twitter Client
> > Name" and "Twitter Client Name" and nothing came up... I forget what
> > finally brought me to this page. And the part in the Twitter docs is
> > "How do I get _from [MyApp]_ which is like documentation but not human
> > friendly :)
>
> Oh, I don't know, "just fill out this handy form[1]" seems pretty
> straightforward to me. :-P
>
> [1]http://twitter.com/help/request_source
>
> --
> ------------------------------------ personal:http://www.cameronkaiser.com/--
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems *www.floodgap.com* [email protected]
> -- FOOLS! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! ASK ME HOW! -- "Girl Genius" 8/29/07 
> --------

Reply via email to