I'm positive that a third party was providing a tql api for their database
of tweets and that it was announced on this list but now searching returns
nothing. Does anybody else remember this? Maybe it was a dream...

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Web608 | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org