Your since_id should be less than 1392831512 in your request.

Using the since_id returns replies with an id strictly greater than
the since_id specified.

Since you are setting since_id to the id of the tweet you are trying
to find it will not work.

I think what you are trying to actually accomplish, i.e. get replies
to a specific tweet, is not yet possible with the API.  There may be
an open ticket for it, so you might want to search around and star it
if you find it.

-Chad