On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Jesse Stay <jesses...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If Twitter's going to allow this, why don't they just do it themselves and
> provide more accurate and up-to-date info?

Yeah, that'd be nice.  But, given everything going on, it's probably
not a priority right now.

> How often does this cache update? I'm curious how accurate and reliable this
> would be, since
> people are constantly modifying their social graph.

In the case of the id/screen_name thing, the data wouldn't change
much. Ideally, there'd be a way of forcing an update from Twitter in
the case of known/suspected stale data.  As to keeping up with the
social graph, I think the current social graph methods are
sufficient/wonderful for that.

-damon