HI Doug,
I have 2 comments here:

1) I think ChazziousJadamous's initial request was more along the lines of
"how can we prevent scraping/feeds of this content to allow developers more
liberty in posting so there are fewer instances of posts showing up all over
the web" Like, I would love a place where I could honestly post a question
without it showing up on schmuckyscmubks ad-filled page, getting crawled by
google, that then shows up in search results because I accidenally named my
app.

2) You should not have the burden of filtering posts, especially as in 6-8
months there could be 10 million users and 500,000 apps asking the same
thing. The metaphor is the exact same as twitter. If you dont like the
noise, turn off notifications and just go and check the group when you have
a question.

Again, just trying to help here. I know you guys have tons of stuff to do.

--
Peter M. Denton
www.twibs.com

Twibs makes Top 20 apps on Twitter - http://tinyurl.com/bopu6c