Hi,

I am also facing the same issues with the API
http://twitter.com/users/show/id.xml.
In some cases, it is showing extended user information while in others
only the basic user information.
Effectively the following fields are missing:
friends_count
created_at
favourites_count
utc_offset
time_zone
profile_background_image_url
statuses_count

Due to this my application buzzom.com has broken down.
Is there any other way of getting these fields?
Please suggest.

Regards,
Binit.