Hi matt,

Thank You
What is Pagination? Does it mean that I cannot use max_id for searching
tweets. What does next_url and prev_url fields mean. I did not find next_url
and prev_url in documentation. how can these two urls be used with max_id.
Please explain with example if possible.

Regards,

Mahaboob Basha Shaik
www.netelixir.com
Making Search Work