Thanks Peter, but this appears to just be your own activity. I am
looking to create a page that mimics the activity of those I
follow.... just like you see when you log-in to twitter.

I want to display their photo, name w/link to twitter account, tweet,
time, etc.

This all appears possible with this file:
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline.xml
I think I could pull it into a rss praser, but I need to set up http
auth and have no clue how to do this.

Thanks,

Jon