Hi all,

I have yet to be able to reproduce this but that does not mean there is no error. One thing that changed yesterday is the addition of the "Woah there" page. That used to be a very ugly plain text 503 page that said something like "invalid / unauthorized token" … we just made it prettier. The functionality should not have changed. Abraham's suggestion about checking the key/secret is a good one. Though it should not have changed it's a good starting point. Nothing else from yesterday's deploy should have changed things. If possible can you send my your application id (the oauth_client URL you use) and the URL that's yielding the "Whoa there" page off list (matt AT twitter.com)? I'll look into it more deeply.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford