Yeah, I'm hearing this from my users again as well. Looks to happen with timeouts and retries, same as my first email.

http://twitter.com/josephcolon/status/1484146426
http://twitter.com/josephcolon/status/1484146432

plus a few more, some for that user and some for others.

I've increased my posting timeout in code, but I've also filed a bug, since I'd expect Twitter's duplicate detection code to catch these cases.

http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=440

--Eric