That's what I had in mind, just to clarify.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mobasoft <mobat...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:11:18
To: Twitter Development Talk<twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: oAuth - App Revoke User Access

IMHO, That is beyond the scope of OAuth.

Your app should contain/maintain the logic for who is allowed in or in
this case, kept out.

It is foreseeable that having an OAuth API call to revoke your
application from the user (on their behalf, if you had read/write
access) could be a good thing to have.