Hey,

I'm guessing it would allow some abuse. Someone would start requesting
application IDs like crazy and spam the hell of the system. Once he
blow up one application ID, it would just switch to another one.

Although some sort of list-of-applications-sorted-by-requests would
allow a user to easily see the applications that are not behaving
nicely.

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/juliobiason