Dittoing Cameron here, Twitterfall isn't seeing it any more, though it
was practically disabling us last night and I was getting concerned,
because I slowed things down greatly but to no avail, and I thought
I'd missed some update about it.

The HTTP status code was 403 IIRC.

Another +1 for wondering what triggers the error.

-David