Hi all,

The lang=XX missing in the next page URL is a bug. Please open an issue so I remember to fix it.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford

On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:44 PM, Chad Etzel wrote:

The website uses a cookie to store your most recent language selection.

If no "lang=foo" param is specified in the API query, it uses the
cookie to decide.  If you do specify "lang=foo" then it will override
the cookie.  You can use "lang=all" to include all languages.

In my apps I always specify a lang=foo param to avoid ambiguity with
the users' cookies.

-Chad