Hi there,

My initial wording for the pages was much stronger and the biggest complaint during testing was that it scared people off … so I obviously side with stronger language. In the light of how people are using OAuth it seems like we need something more. I'll talk with the product folks and see if we can't find some middle-ground. Thanks for the feedback everybody.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford