On 4/29/09 8:22 PM, Doug Williams wrote:
Operations is going to look in to this. It is apparently a known issue
but very difficult to track down given the complexities of our
architecture so expect the fix to take a while. For now, please make
sure your application has logic to support this error case gracefully.

Thanks, Matt. Anything I can do to help? Feel free to have them contact me directly if necessary. I'm fully versed in packet capture and analysis and I've been a sysadmin in various past lives.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/