Hi Doug,

An example of what I'd be interested in is

http://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.reflection.getMethods.html

and

http://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.reflection.getMethodInfo.html

With something like that for the twitter API which shows the
parameters, the request type, if authentication is required, etc. it
would be very easy to write something that generates a library for the
API.

It would be able to be very robust because most of the parameter
checking could be done client-side, which means less guessing and
invalid requests to twitter. Also, when there's API changes, the
library could be updated automatically.

Maybe tonight or something, I'll take a couple twitter methods and put
them in a format similar to what I'd expect, and make a little demo on
how one could generate a library.

Cheers,
Mike