Hi,

We don't know why we were blocked, we had a commercial contract in place -
but the provider aren't very forthcomming.  The model that was used was an
"Adsense" for mobiles, which meant that we were supposed to be paid for
every message we processed, however the network never attached any adverts
other than their own so we never got paid (but that has been the status quo
for the last month).  We were in talks with another company to buy our
service from us and still use Wadja - we enquired to with Wadja to see if
our contract was transferable; they cut us off.

Finding another SMS gateway that will send messages worldwide for free is
going to be hard - there is a reason why twitter pulled out of many markets
(until they negotiated better deals - Vodafone etc).  So if any twitters out
there want to talk or know any one who can help we are all ears.

To answer another question: not many phone networks provide Email to SMS -
after all there is lots of money to be had for sending SMS's, even a
1pence/cent per SMS.  But if you do have a provider that can accept emails
then the whole process if very easy to replicate.

Paul.