Have you not heard, we're tweeting from space these days. Birth rate changes are now considered optional.

No Humans Required™
  — Matt

On May 13, 2009, at 8:26 AM, Andrew Badera wrote:

or e) Twitter becomes even more massively popular while the world also
undergoes a birth rate revoluion.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera
- This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private