i've got a working solution as far as pulling in tweets doing pretty much as
I said, except that.it will fail when there is a burst of tweets.  For some
very active search term, say something that exceeds the 1500 search limit
(15 pages x100tweets/pg) per day... Tweets will be missed.  For my
application, i the odds are that missing a small quantity of tweets isn't
earth shattering, but there's a *chance* it could be..  I think of this as a
twitter shortcoming...  Wondering if it's worth filing a low-priority bug
for it?