Hi Jonas,

Yes, they are. The since= parameter should not be required, can you share the URL you're getting the error from?

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

On May 27, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Jonas wrote:

Matt,

Okay, I'm switching back to search.atom.  However, I still get an
"Invalid Parameter" error when since= is not empty.

Are all the parameters that are available to the search command also
available to the search.atom command?

Jonas